Saturday 10 December 2011

House Chores ! D:

Heyyo peeps ! :) How u guys doing this morning ? :) Well , as u can see , this is my second post .. :3 As I'm rambling my mind what i wanna write today , lets talk about house chores ! Ouh my , endless HOUSE CHORES ! D: House chores is stuff that u have to do at home . Examples are sweeping the floor , hoovering  the house , washing the  dishes , folding the clothes , cleaning the bathroom ,  hanging the clothes ,etc.etc .. Thats only half of it  ! House chores is a never-ending WORK  ! Satu demi satu kerja datang ! You have to do it everyday  ! Well , theres only two person that  never gets bored to do the house chores .. Our mother n bibik .. I tabik diorang ! Because , when my mom ask me to do the house chores , i will be like "hmmpphhh" , "aahh" , "malaaass" .. Tapi bila diorang yang kene buat , diorang tak complaint langsung ! Sumpah tabik "spring" ! Well peeps , thats about it ! Kbai ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment